Access my Account
Outlook Financial's Telephone Banking service is available any time by calling the one Outlook Financial telephone number. You can also use this number to contact an Outlook Financial Representative during regular business hours.
Outside Winnipeg, within Canada: 1.877.958.7333
Outside Canada: 204.958.7333
In Winnipeg: 204.958.7333
What you need to use Telephone Banking
- A touchtone phone
- An active Outlook Financial MemberCard
- A Personal Access Code (PAC) for security (the same access code as for Online Banking)
We provide you with a Personal Access Code (PAC) when you sign up for Telephone or Online Banking which you can keep or change to something else. You will need to use your PAC each time you want to access your account information using Telephone Banking. You should not give your number to anyone and you should record your PAC in a secret place or memorize it. The PAC must be numeric and 5 to 8 digits.
Sign up for Telephone Banking
Call us at the number above and say that you want to sign up. We will give you a Personal Access Code (PAC) right away and then you will have immediate access.
What do you want to do? Choose 1, 2 or 3!
Call the number at the top of this page and choose any one of the following three phone service options.
Press 1 to access your personal account information through Telephone Banking
Then choose any of the following:
|1||Quick balances of accounts, sub accounts and your current rates|
|2||Transfer funds between accounts you own. You can also transfer funds to another Outlook member providing you have signed a Member to Member Transfer Agreement. You will need the account number of the member's account you wish to transfer to.|
|4||Stop payment for cheques only. Pre-authorized stop payments must be done through an Outlook Financial Representative.|
|6||Detailed balance information|
|7||Switch to your other owned accounts|
|8||Customize Telephone Banking|
|*0||Outlook Financial Representative (during regular business hours)|
|**||Repeat last message|
|#||Return to previous menu|
Press 2 for general information
|2||Outlook business hours|
|3||Information about Automated Teller Machines|
|4||Report a missing Debit Card or MasterCard|
Press 3 to speak to an Outlook Financial Representative
Bill Payment feature
You can use Telephone Banking to pay your bills. You can also make additions and deletions to your personal vendor list at any time. Any changes you make through Telephone Banking will also take effect in Online Banking, and vice versa.
If the vendor you want to pay is not on our vendor listing, you can contact an Outlook Financial Representative and request that the vendor be added to our vendor list.
Steps for Easy Bill Payment
Call the number at the top of this page and follow the steps below.
- Press 1 for telephone banking.
- Enter your 16-digit Member Card number followed by the number sign.
- Enter your 5 to 8 digit numeric Personal Access Code (PAC) number, followed by the number sign.
- Press 5 for the Bill Payment feature.
- If you wish to use the Voice Recognition functionality, say “Pay a Bill” and then answer the questions to instruct CU by PHONE which bill to pay, how much, and from which account.
If you choose to use the keypad, say "Touchtone" or press *7 to activate the touchtone. Indicate the account you wish to use, choose your vendor from the list provided, and the amount you wish to pay.
- Your request will be played back to you and you will be given the option to proceed or start over.
- Once the transaction is complete, you will be given a confirmation number to record on your bill in case you ever have to refer back.
- Once you have paid all your bills, you can make another selection, press *# to end the call, or simply hang up.
Voice Recognition for Bill Payment
|Help||To access the help menu|
|Touchtone||To revert to your touchtone phone|
|Operator||During business hours, to transfer your call to an Outlook Financial Representative|
|Repeat||To repeat the last message|
|Add Account||To add a vendor to your personal list of vendors|
|Remove Account||To remove or delete a vendor|
|Review Accounts||To review your personal list of vendors|
|Bill Payment||To pay a bill|
|Back to||Return to the previous menu|
|Hang up||To end your call|