Me2Me transfer is a great new way to move your money between Outlook and your accounts at other Canadian financial institutions.
With Outlook Financials Me2Me transfers, you get:
- Convenience. Me2Me makes it simple to transfer your money in and out of your account—no cheques needed.
- Security. Me2Me transfers offer the same high level of security and confidentiality as your other online banking transactions.
- 24/7 access. With online banking, you can move your money on your own schedule, day or night.
Set up Me2Me Transfers
Getting started is easy; all you need is an account at any Canadian financial institution.
Complete the Me2Me Transfer form, then print and mail it with a copy of your void cheque to the following address:
Box 2, Station Main
Winnipeg, MB R3C 2G1
Note: Your account will be linked once it's activated, which may take up to 5 business days.
Send a Me2Me Transfer
- Log into your Outlook Financial account online.
- Click on the Transfers link from the left hand menu to navigate to the Transfers screen.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Select the account from the drop down menu from which the funds will be debited.
- Select the account from the drop down menu for the funds to be credited to.
- Select when to transfer
- Now - for an immediate transfer
- On - scheduled future dated one time transfer
- Every - recurring transfers
- Click Continue.
- Click Confirm to confirm the transaction details.
Contact our Member Communication Centre.
204.958.7333 (toll-free 1.877.958.7333)
Monday to Friday 8am-8pm