by mailing a cheque
You can send us a deposit by mail using your regular chequing account. However, your money can't earn interest when your cheque is in the mail, so this is your least efficient deposit option. Please don’t send cash through the mail.
- Write out the cheque payable to Outlook Financial.
- Complete the online Deposit form.
- Print the form. You can also save a copy for your records.
- Send the cheque and form by mail to the following address:
Box 2, Station Main
Winnipeg MB R3C 2G1
Your cheque will be deposited to your account within 1 business day of receipt.
- There is a 10-day hold on new Outlook deposits.
- If you have provided an email address on the online Deposit form, we will confirm the deposit by email. If not, please confirm your deposit by logging in to Online Banking.
For more information on depositing money by cheque, contact us.