Products & Rates
High-Interest Savings Account
Outlook High-Interest Savings Accounts offer you competitive rates, maximum flexibility, and the added security of knowing your deposits and interest are 100% guaranteed without limit. Outlook savings accounts are also available for RRSPs, RRIFs, and TFSAs.
Why Outlook High-Interest Savings Accounts?
Although Outlook accounts are designed for saving, you can combine the exceptional interest rates of our High-Interest Savings Account with the flexibility of cheque writing, debit-card payments and electronic bill payment.
- Rest assured knowing your deposits and interest are 100% guaranteed without limit.
- Maintain maximum flexibility. With the High-Interest Savings Account, your money is always available to you.
- Benefit from competitive rates.
- Get interest that’s calculated daily and paid monthly back into your savings account.
- Use your savings account to build the $1,000 required for each new GIC. Let us set up an automatic transfer to your savings account.
- No maintenance fees, and no minimum balance.
- Enjoy easy access to your money by cheque, with your debit card or by Interac e-Transfer.
- Outlook accounts are meant for saving, not day-to-day transactions. You get one free debit per month. Further debits are $1.00 each.
- Information about your High-Interest Savings Account is available any time through Online Banking and Telephone Banking, with e-statements produced twice yearly, in January and July.
For more information about Outlook’s High-Interest Savings Account, contact us.